Imagine being coached by a Java Champion who is also a top committer to the Hibernate project!
The High-Performance Java Persistence Coaching program is exactly that. I'm going to provide you all the material you need and help you overcome the myriads of database performance issues that can occur when developing a non-trivial enterprise system.
Basic Coaching Plan
- High-Performance Java Persistence eBook
- High-Performance Java Persistence Video Course - Mach 3 Online Edition
- Hypersistence Optimizer Individual License
- Answers on StackOverflow
- Exclusive access to private Google Groups where we discuss various optimization topics
- Priority for enhancement and bug fixing for my open-source projects
Vlad Mihalcea is a Java Champion and one of the top Hibernate ORM project committers. He created the Hypersistence Optimizer tool which scans your application configuration and mappings and tells you what changes you need to do to speed up your data access layer.
He's been answering thousands of questions about Hibernate and JPA on StackOverflow for which he's got gold badges for Hibernate, Java, and JPA tags.
Whenever he finds something interesting, he likes to share it on his personal blog. He believes in Open Source Software, and he thinks every developer should get involved, one way or the other.